What is Believe ?
What is Believe?
Hope and trust in something based on knowledge is an honest believe, Children getting ready for school every morning from America to Pakistan because parents believe in education. Every religion has established itself by believing in some important mission from God who communicated to certain lucky person with revolutionary book sometimes without the book with language and almost all of them accuses the other of unbelief.
Perhaps Prophet Moses example is an excellent believe when he told the children of Israel that he received the two tables of the commandments from the hand of God. No one was obliged to believe him because they had no other written orders and Commandments contain some good moral precepts according to the time they qualified to be the law and legislator on the monotheistic believers. Same goes to prophet Isa ibna Mariam who didn’t write any account of himself even birth day and not even a line of the New Testament but he believed so the Almighty made communication on behalf of Jesus of Nazareth. Neither Joseph nor Mary wrote any Testament but they believed him so the Almighty and now Millions of people.
Prophet Mohammed believed in Holy book of Quran and thought Peace to uplift people from barbarian age so do we because it made sense to knowledgeable believers. Any believe that bring the doctrine of peace and reconciliation to the touchstone of human heart is true believe and pure knowledge.
Many people believe in strange things in 21st century which is not a crime because of the gift of free well from Almighty to the children of Adam and Eve.We are human beings because we believe in invisible power which is pure, unmixed and unadulterated belief of one God of Marcy who doesn’t terrify nor enslave mankind.
Human suffering is because of the business of Power and profit produced in societies by moral mischief and mental lying by whom who have taken up the trade of Human rights.In 2003 we were forced to sign the Patriot Act in the United states because we believed in Islam and realized that it is time to write 12 affirmations of Humanity so that the Government of America and other confused countries would return Democracy into the hands of the people for human fealty because we believe.
- 1. We believe all people are entitled to freedom,peace and justice. We will do all that we can to see these rights are promoted and protected in the current century.
- 2. We believe any kind of negative discrimination such as racism, sexism and religious persecution arecrimes against humanity. We cannot endorse sole progression of man from animal as it rejects spiritual evolution. We will respect all human kind.
- 3. We believe in freedom of the press and object to media censorship. We believe we have the responsibility to stay informed and the right to have resources for this available without restrictions.
- 4. We reject war, terrorism and arms build ups as they are plagues on mankind and the environment.
- 5. We support and encourage efforts to preserve and protect the environment. Air and water pollution, unbridled harvesting of fossil fuels and loss of habitat need to be stopped. We are committed to do our part by recycling and curbing wasteful habits. We recognize our responsibility to future generations in this regard.
- 6. We believe we must provide education worldwide in health andfamily planning. We must foster respect for life and accept responsibility for the offspring we create. Programs facilitating border less adoptions need to be encouraged.
- 7. We believe everyone is entitled to good qualityof life includingclean water and air, energy availability for home and commerce and a healthy diet. Every nation and its leaders must be accountable that these needs are met.
- 8. We will respect all life including animal rights and insist on their protection and humane treatment in food preparation entertainment and sports.
- 9. We are honest in all our dealings and we respect the dignity of others. We will instill these beliefs in our children in order to promote happiness and peace.
- 10. We believe that the Government works best at the local level. The closer the control of the government is to its people, the more interest and control citizens hold in political matters.
- 11. We believe that America is a nation of a unique founding and historical experiences. Therefore, we do not believe that American institutions and our way of life should be imposed upon nations of different origins.
- 12. We believe that the local and or federal Government not “follows through” with anything not spelled out clearly in the Constitution.