Archive for June 2015
HIGHER LAW MAKING
Since the year one thousand eight hundred and eight, Our Constitution needs an honest change from Dualism to Human Fealty where Gender, Race, Sex and religions should be free from Supreme Court Decisions for higher law making reasons. The constitutional politics have become puppets of dualism where Republicans and Democrats politically appointed judges are busy making common laws while higher lawmaking is become very rare in America to uplift humanity . In order to lead the world towards the right direction for a better future, our law making process needs an honest change.We the people party members and myself sincerely believe that all Americans are mature enough to understand what constitutes as marriage, a natural law. Freedom is the birth right
of all living beings. once a human child reach certain age he/she can make the decision of what life he/ she chooses to live. In the book of Rabi I have written seven stories of theological natural laws based on freedom. The divine affirmations of human faith and the people party of Connecticut platform explains in these basic steps which are translated from the language of Rabi.
1. We believe all people are entitled to freedom, peace and justice. We will do all that we can to see these rights are promoted and protected in the current century.
2. We believe any kind of negative discrimination such as racism, sexism and religious persecution are crimes against humanity. We cannot endorse sole progression of man from animal as it rejects spiritual evolution. We will respect all human kind.
3. We believe in freedom of the press and object to media censorship. We believe we have the responsibility to stay informed and the right to have resources for this available without restrictions.
4. We reject war, terrorism and arms build ups as they are plagues on mankind and the environment.
5. We support and encourage efforts to preserve and protect the environment. Air and water pollution, unbridled harvesting of fossil fuels and loss of habitat need to be stopped. We are committed to do our part by recycling and curbing wasteful habits. We recognize our responsibility to future generations in this regard.
6. We believe we must provide education worldwide in health and family planning. We must foster respect for life and accept responsibility for the offspring we create. Programs facilitating border less adoptions need to be encouraged.
7. We believe everyone is entitled to a good quality of life including clean water and air, energy availability for home and commerce and a healthy diet. Every nation and its leaders must be accountable that these needs are met.
8. We will respect all life including animal rights and insist on their protection and humane treatment in food preparation entertainment and sports.
9. We are honest in all our dealings and we respect the dignity of others. We will instill these beliefs in our children in order to promote happiness and peace.
10. We believe that the Government works best at the local level. The closer the control of the government is to its people, the more interest and control citizens hold in political matters.
11. We believe that America is a nation of a unique founding and historical experiences. Therefore, we do not believe that American institutions and our way of life should be imposed upon nations of different origins.
12. We believe that the local and or federal Government not “follows through” with anything not spelled out clearly in the Constitution.
American higher law making process has become the Black swan of Democracy in which materialist pleasure is driving the constitutional republic of America.
Written by Ajmal Mehdi
The people party of Connecticut
American Minorities Alliance
Mangroves forest of South Asia
Mangrove forests can be found all over the world, there are more than 50 species of mangroves and some of which are endangered. The reddish root mangroves are called the walking trees which I saw on my recent visit to Karachi, Pakistan in the area of delta Sind. I have noticed that the water capacity is low and the mangroves aren’t growing. These walking trees are very important to our ecosystem. Many animals find shelter in the trees and are the nesting areas for millions of coastal birds such as Pelicans , black kites, roseate, Eagles and many migratory birds. They provide food resources such as snook, snapper tarpon, jack,sheepshead, red drum, oyster and shrimps. The increased marine water pollution and illegal harvesting of mangroves is putting a serious threats on the ecosystem. During winters, a huge number of migratory birds come and nest in…
View original post 225 more words